The Boy Who Cried Wolf Aesop fable activities packet draws upon the story elements found in the Aesop fable to provide an assortment of NO PREP literacy, math, and science activities. These fable activities make a great addition to any unit on fables.
Download the PREVIEW to see all activities.
⭐️ Check out the Aesop Fables Growing Bundle. It’s available at a discounted buy-in price.
⭐️ Using the activities in The Boy Who Cried Wolf packet, students will work on the following skills:
- Story sequencing
- Story elements (characters, setting, conflict)
- Identifying the moral
- Reading Comprehension
- Character Comparison
⭐️ In addition to this, the worksheets also work on basic math and literacy skills such as:
- Alphabet Letters: letter b and w
- Phonics: beginning sounds, syllables, word families
- Grammar: Irregular Plural Nouns (Animal Groups)
- Simple sentences
- Math: numbers, counting, tally marks, skip counting, addition, subtraction
- Science: non-fiction reading passages and labeling worksheets on the parts of a wolf and the parts of a sheep
⭐️ The fable activities in The Boy Who Cried Wolf can be used for:
- morning work
- literacy centers
- small groups
- distance learning