The Alphabet Directed Drawing Task Cards Bundle offers an engaging way to inspire young learners to both draw and write. This activity not only fosters creativity but also nurtures essential fine motor skills and encourages development in drawing and writing. This comprehensive bundle encompasses 306 directed drawing task cards, along with handy calendar templates and worksheets designed for a wide range of drawing and writing activities.
What’s included in the Alphabet Directed Drawing Task Cards Bundle?
Included are 306 directed drawing task cards that include instructions for drawing animals, transport, food, and other fun items.
Along with the task cards are included blank calendar templates and numerous drawing and writing worksheets to accommodate all abilities.
The writing worksheets come with different handwriting lines:
- Worksheets with just space for drawing the alphabet pictures
- Worksheets with a couple of lines for writing. This is an ideal activity page for students learning how to write simple sentences
- Worksheets with a space for writing a short paragraph
How to use the Alphabet Directed Drawing Task Cards:
The directed drawing task cards and worksheets can be used in writing centers, art centers, for morning work, early finishers and homework.
Students can use the task cards to:
- Practice drawing
- Drawing and labeling a picture
- Drawing and writing a simple sentence
- Drawing and writing s short paragraph
- Creating their own calendar