The Free Spin to Win CVC Games are ideal activities for beginning or struggling readers. CVC words are the first step from recognizing letter sounds to sounding out and blending simple words. With these CVC games and activities, your learning to read students will get lots of practice with reading and spelling CVC words while having lots of fun!
In the Spin to Win CVC Games Sampler, there are 10 free printables included so you can try out each of the activities included in the Spin to Win CVC Games Bundle. The sample CVC spinner games include:
- Spin to Win: Spin and Trace (Individual)
- Spin to Win: Spin and Trace (Partner Game)
- Spin to Win: Spin and Spell
- Spin to Win: Spin, Read and Write
- Spin to Win: Spin and Build
- Spin to Win: Race to the Top
- Spin to Win: Cover and Win
- Spin to Win: 4 in a Row
The Spin to Win CVC activities require basic classroom supplies. You will need:
- Paperclips and pencils or plastic arrow spinners
- Plastic cubes or colored counters
- Coloring pencils or markers
- For games you want to reuse: laminating supplies, plastic sheet protectors, or dry erase pockets and dry erase markers.
To download this FREE Spin to Win CVC Games Sampler, click on the button below.
If you like the Spin to Win CVC Games Sampler, click here to see the complete Spin to Win CVC Games Bundle.