By accessing or using the United Teaching site in any manner you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Due to the nature of Instant Download products, no refunds, returns or exchanges can be offered.
United Teaching retains all copyright to content published on this site. Content from this site cannot be republished or sold. This includes but is not limited to articles, photos, and digital downloads.
- Purchasing and/or downloading a resource by United Teaching grants you permission for single classroom use and personal use only.
- Duplication for another teacher, grade level team, an entire school, an entire school system or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without prior written permission from United Teaching.
- Please do NOT link directly to free downloads found on this site, but rather the blog post that the free downloads are featured in. This also includes Pinterest pins.
- Resources may not be shared or uploaded to other places without express written consent by United Teaching. This includes sharing the file via email, Facebook groups, websites, blogs, and discussion lists.
Modification to the Service, Products, and Prices
United Teaching reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Prices for United Teaching products are subject to change without notice.
- United Teaching reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- United Teaching reserves the right to discontinue any product at any time.
- United Teaching shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service or products available for sale.
- United Teaching has made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of products that appear in the United Teaching store. United Teaching cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
United Teaching reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions at any time.
Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.