The Word Ladders Phonics Bundle includes a whopping 158 word ladders covering all phonic skills, including CVC, CVCE, Blends, Digraphs, Long Vowels, and R-Controlled Vowels. Word ladders are ideal for young students who are just starting to learn how to read and write, as well as for older students who need extra practice with their phonics skills.
Each word ladder is designed as a ladder-shaped puzzle, with a starting word at the bottom and an ending word at the top. Students will build phonemic awareness and phonics skills by changing one letter at a time, creating new words along the way, until they reach the final word.
⭐⭐⭐ WORD LADDERS PHONICS BUNDLE FLASH SALE ⭐⭐⭐
The Word Ladders Phonics Bundle is on sale at a HUGE DISCOUNT.
Grab the Word Ladders Phonics Bundle and SAVE!
What’s included in the Word Ladders Phonics Bundle?
- CVC Phonics Word Ladders (40 word ladders)
- CVCE Phonics Word Ladders (40 word ladders)
- Blends Phonics Word Ladders (29 word ladders)
- Digraphs Phonics Word Ladders (12 word ladders)
- Long Vowels Phonics Word Ladders (26 word ladders)
- R-Controlled Vowels Phonics Word Ladders (11 word ladders)
- word ladder mats in 2 sizes which allow students to use magnetic letters to build the words on the ladders
- a recording worksheet
- word list reference for all word ladders
What phonic skills are covered by the Word Ladders Phonics Bundle?
- CVC words
- CVCE words
- Beginning Blends
- Ending Blends
- Beginning Digraphs
- Ending Digraphs
- Long Vowels
- Vowel Teams
- R-Controlled Vowels
Selected Phonics Word Ladders comes in two sizes – full page mats and 2 to a page mats. This Additionally, a recording worksheet is included for students to record their progress and practice writing the words they have built.
The Phonics Word Ladders bundle is perfect for use in the classroom or at home, with a range of difficulty levels to suit all learners.
With its engaging and fun design, the Phonics Word Ladders is sure to keep students entertained while they learn. It is also a great way to encourage students to work independently, building their confidence and promoting a love of learning.