The Winter Directed Drawing Task Cards is an ideal activity for motivating young children to learn to draw and write. This activity is great for developing fine motor skills, creativity, drawing and writing skills. Included in this bundle are 27directed drawing task cards and worksheets for drawing and writing activities.
⭐⭐⭐ BUNDLE FLASH SALE ⭐⭐⭐
The Winter Directed Drawing Task Cards are part of the Winter Fine Motor Skills Bundle which is on sale at a HUGE DISCOUNT.
What’s included in the Winter Directed Drawing Task Cards Bundle?
Included are 27 directed drawing task cards that include instructions for drawing a variety of fun winter items such as a snowflake, snowman, skis, winter tree, and more.
Along with the task cards are included numerous drawing and writing worksheets to accommodate all abilities.
The writing worksheets come with different handwriting lines:
- Worksheets with just space for drawing the alphabet pictures
- Worksheets with a couple of lines for writing. This is an ideal activity page for students learning how to write simple sentences
- Worksheets with a space for writing a short paragraph
How to use the Directed Drawing Task Cards:
The directed drawing task cards and worksheets can be used in writing centers, art centers, for morning work, early finishers and homework.
Students can use the task cards to:
- Practice drawing
- Drawing and labeling a picture
- Drawing and writing a simple sentence
- Drawing and writing a short paragraph