This mega bundle of Phonics Clip Cards is a fun and engaging way for students to practice identifying the missing sound to complete a word and to practice blending and reading the word. Included are 722 phonics clip cards that cover all phonics rules including CVC words, CVCE words, beginning and ending blends, beginning and ending digraphs, r-controlled vowels, vowel teams, and diphthongs.
The Phonics Clip Cards are part of the Phonics Task Cards Bundle which is on sale at a HUGE DISCOUNT.
The Phonics Clip Cards come in two designs:
- The word with a gap for the missing sound
- The word with a gap for the missing sound along with blending and segmenting dots and arrow
How to use the Phonics Clip Cards
- These phonics task cards are quick to prep and are sized to be stored in task card boxes. Laminate the cards for durability.
- To make the clip cards self-checking, put a small dot on the back of the correct sound. Students can check their answer by flipping the card.
- As an alternate activity to clipping the missing sound, with a dry-erase marker, students can write the missing sound in the gap provided and practice blending the sounds to read the word.
The phonics task cards make a great activity for:
- literacy centers
- morning bins
- early finishers
- guided reading groups
- word work