The 2D and 3D Shape Activities packet contains fun and engaging no prep activities that will help your students learn about 2D and 3D shapes. Students will learn to identify 2d and 3d shapes, as well as learn about shape attributes and properties. The shapes activities are common core aligned targeting Kindergarten to 2nd Grade skills and outcomes.
The following shapes and solids are covered: Circle, Square, Triangle, Rectangle, Hexagon, Trapezoid, Pentagon, Octagon, Rhombus, Cube, Cone, Pyramid, Rectangular Prism, Triangular Prism, Cylinder, and Sphere.
Download the PREVIEW to see all the 2d and 3d shape activities.
The following shape activities are included in this packet:
- Cut and Paste Matching 2D Shapes
- Shape Mazes
- Shape Matching 2D and 3D
- Shape Matching with different orientations and sizes
- Color by Shape
- Label 2D Shapes
- Label 3D Shapes
- Label 2D Shape Properties
- Label 3D Shape Properties
- Identify Properties for individual shapes and solids
- Spin and Color by 2D and 3D Shapes.