Last week, I highlighted the Christmas Math and Literacy Kindergarten Bundle. This post will highlight the Christmas Math and Literacy 1st Grade Activities Bundle. Like the Kindergarten bundle, in this bundle you will find lots of time saving printables that help you teach and reinforce essential skills and outcomes. These no prep worksheets just need to be printed and you’re ready to go. Best of all, the activities are lots of fun and will keep your children engaged during this busy Christmas period.
The following Christmas worksheets are included in this Christmas Math and Literacy 1st Grade Activities bundle:
Christmas Literacy Worksheets
• Alphabet Maze (lowercase)
• Alphabet Maze (uppercase)
• ABC Order I (Cut and paste the words)
• ABC Order II (Write the words
• Christmas Syllables
• Beginning L Blends
• Beginning R Blends
• Beginning S Blends
• Beginning Digraphs (2 pages)
• Color by Digraph
• Ending Digraphs (2 pages)
• Roll & Write Long Vowel Words
• Christmas Sentences (complete with sight word – 2 pages)
• Christmas Sight Words (8 pages)
• Noun Sort (Person, Place, Thing, Animal)
• Make it Plural
• Colorful Lights (Nouns and Verbs)
• Christmas Punctuation
• Christmas Capitalization
• Christmas Adjectives
Christmas Math Worksheets:
Numbers & Place Value
• Count by 10’s to 120
• Count by 10’s to 120 Puzzle
• Number Order Carts
• Spin and Count On
• Tens and Ones with Ten Frames
• Candy Cane Count
• Place Value Color In
• Comparing Numbers I
• Comparing Numbers II
• Spin and Compare Numbers
• 10 More and 10 Less I
• 10 More and 10 Less II
Addition & Subtraction
• Christmas Bonds
• Christmas Fact Families
• Addition True or False
• Missing Addends
• Spin & Find the Missing Addend
• Christmas Shopping
• Subtraction True or False Maze
• Spin and Subtract from 20
• Equation Balance I
• Equation Balance II
• Color by Doubles +1
• Christmas Numbers Words I (1-10)
• Christmas Number Words II (11-20)
• Christmas Time I (Time to the Hour – Draw Hands)
• Christmas Time II (Time to Hours – Read Clock & Write Digital Time)
• Christmas Time III (Time to Half Hour – Draw the Hands)
• Christmas Time IV (Time to Half Hour – Read Clock & Write Digital Time)
• Christmas Toy Graph
Below you will find a small sample of the no prep printables included in the
Christmas Math and Literacy 1st Grade Bundle.
Beginning grammar skills are covered including classifying nouns in the Christmas Literacy packet. In this activity, children sort the pictures into the common noun groups.
Help children identify verbs with easy to read words in this Christmas coloring printable.
Beginning S Blends
Beginning L, R and S blends are covered with cut and paste worksheets. Children look at the picture and paste the matching blend to complete the word. This is an example of the beginning s blends worksheet.
Beginning and ending digraphs are also covered in the Christmas Literacy packet. Children dot or color the matching ending digraph in this printable.
Place Vale Color In
Place value to 100 is covered in the Christmas math packet. In this printable, children color the flat block representing 100 to match the numeral in the Christmas bauble the reindeer is holding.
Teach number bonds with this cute Christmas bonds worksheet. Children complete the number bond by writing the missing number in the Christmas light.
Color by Doubles +1
Practice addition facts with this hands on engaging activity. Children roll a 9 sided dice, double the result and add 1 to find the result to color. This reinforces addition to 20 with 3 numerals.
Christmas Number Words II
Both numbers 1-10 and numbers 11-20 have corresponding number word worksheets in the Christmas Math packet. Children read the number word and color the matching numeral.
Four different time telling activities are included in the Christmas math packet. Beginning with telling time to the hour and progressing to telling time to the 1/2 hour as shown in this Christmas time printable.
I hope you find these packets helpful in your teaching during the month of December and Christmas!